Here are some tips for a successful job interview:
- Before you go to the interview, you need to find out about the company you are going to. You can look for information about the company on the internet.
- Take care of your image: Be neat, brush your teeth, comb your hair and be well dressed and clean because it is important to make a good impression.
- Don’t forget to bring your printed resume.
- Remember not to interrupt the person interviewing you.
- Be honest and don’t lie about your work experience.
- Arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Be active and eager to work. Be professional.
- During the interview sit up straight and maintain good posture.
- Listen carefully to the interviewer and answer all questions politely.
- When the interview is over, say goodbye politely and thank the interviewer.
- Greet the interviewer confidently and politely.
At this link we share a video by Down Syndrome Australia about what to do at a job interview.